360 Degree Feedback
360 Workforce Analysis
360 SkillBuilder Modules
D.I.S.C. Lineage Tools
Employee Motivation Tests
Team Building Tools
Applicant Screening System
Pre Employment Screening
Job Matching/Job Fit Tools
Profile XT Assessment
Job Description Tools
Customer Service Testing
Sales Aptitude Testing
Call Center Sales Testing
Career Aptitude Testing
Employer's Advantage Library
Free HR Newsletter Signup
Return On Investment
Why Use Assessments?
What Assessments Measure
Local and Canadian:
and learn why over 100,000
companies in over 120 countries have used our
Internet-based employee screening and assessment tools.
FOR QUICKEST SERVICE
TOLL FREE AT
800-808-6311 or 805-934-5956
360° Feedback Demo | Product Briefings |
Profiles Call Center Sales Survey™
Call Center Sales Testing
You've made a major investment!
You've invested in telephone equipment and service, computers and software, building space, a marketing strategy, training, managers and supervisors, plus the payroll for telemarketers.
There is a way to identify and hire employees who fit the "call center sales culture." They have an understanding of sales principles and behavioral traits that indicate they are well suited for work in your call center.
The solution is the Profiles Call Center Sales
Assessment ™, a management tool that compares employees and job applicants to established call center sales benchmarks for success for either inbound or outbound.
SAVE MONEY & TIME
First--Check Out Your Candidate’s
Four Business Attitudes
Integrity, Work Ethics, Reliability,
& Substance Abuse Attitudes
Put our Call Center Sales Assessment Tools|
to work in your company today!
Call us TOLL FREE at 1-800-808-6311
(1-805-934-5956 for Canada).
Using the Profiles Call Center Sales Survey ™ helps you select employees who can sell effectively and efficiently. You'll solve the turnover problem - they'll perform better, more reliably and stay with you longer.
- Helps you hire employees who "fit the job" - inbound or outbound
- Reduces employee burnout and turnover
- Makes training more effective
- Minimizes turnover during the training phase
- Reduces the need for constant supervision
- Decreases complaints
- Gives you a competitive advantage
- Increase productivity and profitability
Your call center
should be a model of efficiency. Is it? Solve the Call Center
- Ineffective, low-productivity employees
- High employee burnout and turnover
- Absenteeism and tardiness
- Too much time spent on personnel problems
- Employees who require too much supervision
- Turnover in the new employee training phase
- Reduce per-call costs
- Increase the number of calls
- Increase per-call sales volume
- Minimize complaints
- Add new clients
- Increase profitability
This is the technology you've been missing!